When I started this article I was looking for a bulletin board type forum where people dialog about posted comments. And while that certainly is my understanding of what a forum is why couldn’t web 2.0 forums include social networks? Sure, the two do have minor differences but as it relates to posting and responding to posts they remain the same.
With that said, here are the top 10 web 2.0 forums.
* USFreeAds - Free classifieds. Place your classified ads here - Huge traffic, active buyers and tens of thousands of fresh daily visitors ensure your items sell fast.
* TechCrunch - Startup and Technology News.
* DIGG - Is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. From the biggest online destinations to the most obscure blog, Digg surfaces the best stuff as voted on by our users.
* StumbleUpon - Discovers web sites based on your interests, learns what you like and brings you more.
* Del.icio.us - Social bookmarking for the masses.
* ReddIt - Is a source for what's new and popular online. Reddit learns what you like as you vote on existing links or submit your own!
* BlinkList - Real people with shared interests list the websites they care about. Rate sites you like or save them for later.
* BuddyMarks - The Online Bookmark Manager. The Web's best online personal, group and social bookmarks manager.
* NetVouz - is a social bookmark manager where you can store your favorite links online and access them from any computer. You organize your bookmarks in folders and tag each bookmark with keywords and can then browse them by folder or tag, or search for them.
* TagTooga - Discover the Best of the Web, Add your Site, and Organize your Bookmarks with TagTooga - a Web 2.0 Social Bookmarking / Wiki.
The SEOGuy wishes you great success with your Internet marketing efforts. Each of these web 2.0 forums and blog resources have the potential of making a dramatic difference in your Internet Marketing.
Popular Posts Of Last 7 Days
When I started this article I was looking for a bulletin board type forum where people dialog about posted comments. And while that certainl...
Do you know what's better than an article that lures people into visiting your website on the web? If you said video, you are right. I...
What Is Social Media Marketing? Many people, especially those of older generations, ask the question, exactly what is Social Media Marketin...